Brought to you by Energy Code Ace, Gina Rodda of Gabel & Associates, LLC, along with her guest speaker Rob Starr, from CHEERS, want you to join the conversation on the HERS verified Quality Insulation Installation (QII) process for residential construction, and how it may Impact your role in the construction process.
THESE FREE TRAINING WEBINARS WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- Examples on how to integrate QII into the design documents so that the project starts off RIGHT on what will be required for a QII project
- How scheduling is vital to a successful, and cost effective, project completion using QII
- Inspection process in the field, including the HERS rater, contractor(s) and Building Inspector can make or break a QII project, tips on how to accomplish getting a final occupancy permit for QII features.
REGISTER FOR A TRAINING WEBINAR
- Tuesday April 11 | 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. | REGISTRATION
- Tuesday April 11 | 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. | REGISTRATION
- Wednesday, April 12 | 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. | REGISTRATION
- Wednesday, April 12 | 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. | REGISTRATION
WHAT ARE DECODING TALKS?
Decoding Talks are online discussions exploring California’s building energy code. Each one is led by industry experts and covers a different single topic in a laid back, organized, and interesting (yes, we strive to make it interesting) format. Three great reasons to sign up TODAY:
- It’s free: Topical, useful information at no charge to you – now that’s a great value! This is just one of the great resources provided by Energy Code Ace free of charge.
- It’s live: A great opportunity to interact in real time with industry experts and your colleagues in this short 2-hour format. We will offer 4 live sessions!
- It’s valuable: Our goal is to provide you with job aids that include useful “in your hands” resources with easy to read instructions, and industry contacts for additional guidance, specific to the topic.
Not your typical webinar, these events are designed to both offer and gather information on technical aspects of the code. We ask YOU to help us develop our material utilizing your responses to a few questions, so please take the time to answer our questions when registering so that this webinar can be designed for you!