Incentives for Fire Rebuilds in Northern California
As part of its Respond, Rebuild, Resilience commitment to meeting the challenges of extreme weather resulting from climate change, PG&E has increased financial incentives for energy-efficient construction practices in homes rebuilt after a wildfire. The enhanced incentives will be available to customers who lost a building in a recent major wildfire like the Tubbs, Carr, and Camp Fires. These customers are eligible for incentives if they rebuild in PG&E’s service territory, whether it is at the rebuild site or at another location that receives service from PG&E.
MCE has teamed up with PG&E, BAAQMD, BayREN, and the County of Napa to also offer an Advanced Energy Rebuild program for Napa County. To learn more about this program for homeowners within Napa County, please click here.
Enrolled Projects – Case Studies
Advanced Energy (Mixed Fuel) Home
- Toomey Residence (Manufactured Home, ENERGY STAR Certified)
- Shilts Residence (Site-built, Flexible Performance)
- Seargeant-Holmes Residence (Site-built, Flexible Performance)
- Klump Residence (Manufactured Home, ENERGY STAR Certified)
- Lange Residence (Site-built, Flexible Performance)
- Hirsch Residence (Site-built, Flexible Performance)
- Lojowsky Residence (Site-built, Flexible Performance)
The final deadline to apply for the AER program was November 15, 2020. The program is no longer accepting applications. Enrolled projects must submit incentive request forms and verification documentation by November 15, 2021 in order to receive incentives.
We are happy to answer any questions you have about the program. If you would like to be contacted regarding your enrolled project, please email us at RNC@TRCcompanies.com