Induction Cooktops Technology
Experience fast, clean cooking with induction cooktops
Induction cooking is a more convenient, faster, and carbon-free alternative to traditional cooktops. An induction cooktop generates electromagnetic activity that heats the pan directly, losing less heat in the process, which makes it more energy efficient than conventional cooktops like gas or electric. Benefits of induction cooktops include:
- Faster cooking: Water boils up to 50 percent faster on induction as compared to electric or gas cooktops.
- Better temperature control: Precise temperature control allows for consistent cooking and makes it easier to work with large cookware.
- Easier to clean: Since induction burners do not heat the surface of the cooktop, any spills, splatters, or occasional boil-overs will not burn onto the cooktop and will be easier to clean.
- Safer than conventional cooktops: Since induction heats the cookware directly, as opposed to the cooktop surface, the surface will not get hot until the right cookware is placed in the cooking zone.
- No carbon monoxide exposure: Induction cooktops eliminate any exposure to carbon monoxide.
- Seamless design: Induction cooktops are easy to install and provide seamless design that blends into the kitchen décor. Some brands also include sophisticated, digital touch controls (as shown above).
To learn more or if you have any questions about induction cooking in your projects, please email CAHP@trccompanies.com