Brought to you by Energy Code Ace, Gina Rodda of Gabel Associates, LLC, along with her guest speaker Brian Selby, from Selby Energy, Inc., want you to join the conversation regarding how the energy code is incorporated into design documents, plan check, and construction right up to that final inspection before occupancy for residential construction.
THESE FREE TRAININGS WEBINARS WILL CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING TOPICS
- What are some good ways to address the energy code with details and specifications?
- How might the construction industry be aware, and be able to integrate energy features into the building with minimal effort?
- Where are there some good resources to get guidance on how the energy code could look in design documents, be verified during building department review, and products and practices that incorporate these features within the building for a smooth final inspection?
REGISTER FOR A TRAINING WEBINAR
- Wednesday, February 15 | 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. | REGISTRATION
- Wednesday, February 15 | 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. | REGISTRATION
- Thursday, February 16 | 9:00 to 11:00 a.m. | REGISTRATION
- Thursday, February 16 | 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. | REGISTRATION
WHAT ARE DECODING TALKS?
Decoding Talks are online discussions exploring California’s building energy code. Each one is led by industry experts and covers a different single topic in a laid back, organized, and interesting (yes, we strive to make it interesting) format. Three great reasons to sign up TODAY:
- It’s free: Topical, useful information at no charge to you – now that’s a great value! This is just one of the great resources provided by Energy Code Ace free of charge.
- It’s live: A great opportunity to interact in real time with industry experts and your colleagues in this short 2-hour format. We will offer 4 live sessions!
- It’s valuable: Our goal is to provide you with job aids that include useful “in your hands” resources with easy to read instructions, and industry contacts for additional guidance, specific to the topic.
Not your typical webinar, these events are designed to both offer and gather information on technical aspects of the code. We ask YOU to help us develop our material utilizing your responses to a few questions, so please take the time to answer our questions when registering so that this webinar can be designed for you!